And, a quick Daybook Entry just for fun!
- Outside my window.......black. Nighttime!
- I am thinking.......about my Thanksgiving menu and paint colors for the "new room"!!!!
- I am thankful for.......my mom who made another fleece outfit for Madeleine, so now all 5 girls have fleece skirts with matching vests!
- From the learning room......finishing up a few notebook pages, and playing some Math games. Thanksgiving picture books. Advent and Christmas books are starting to trickle in. Squirrels and Mushrooms. Madeleine is planning our Christ the King celebration on Sunday.
- From the kitchen......venison stew for dinner tomorrow. Cranberry walnut bread for breakfast.
- I am wearing......black corduroy skirt, cream sweater, lavender shirt, black vest, and my new black boots. It's all about layering around here.
- I am creating......lots of lists! I'm definitely in list-mode. Also creating.....centerpiece for Thanksgiving, advent prayers, confession folders, and a new votive candle advent wreath, late fall scavenger hunt.
- I am going......to bed in about an hour.
- I am reading.......Parenting with Love and Logic, Catechism of Mental Prayer, The Wonder of Girls, and Kristin Lavransdatter: The Bridal Wreath.
- I am hoping......to call my mom tomorrow.
- I am hearing........blissful silence and the bread machine.
- Around the house......Clint and Bob are movin' right along on finishing the garage. I'm so extremely excited to have some more living space! Shelves, tables, sitting areas, excellent lighting, electrical outlets on the floor, wall sconces, my own desk!!! I'm swooning just THINKING about it! Such luxuries!
- One of my favorite things...Pete's goatee and Jacqueline turning the pages and "reading" Hush: A Thai Lullabye
- A few plans for the rest of the week.....Get outside tomorrow for a walk, girl's choir practice on Thursday, our 10-year-wedding anniversary on Friday!!!!!! Purging and cleaning over the weekend----prep for Thanksgiving and Advent. Celebrate Dorothy Jo's 6th birthday on Sunday evening.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...